Any process, whether it is natural or not natural, if cause uneasiness to us, we label it as dis-ease or disease. Just like Diabetes, Hepatitis, etc., aging is also a disease that is slow, natural, and happens to everyone. The natural cause of death is aging. As age increases, our productivity decreases. This page explains how aging approaches us, and how to slow it down with miracle berry Sea Buckthorn.
Aging as a process | Signs that we should not ignore!
Aging is inevitable and happens every day to us. We are younger today to make tough decisions and do tough activities than in the coming days. So, before keeping the work pending for tomorrow, we all should keep this fact clear in mind.
Every creature who has taken birth will surely die one day. We all grow older each day. But we know, there are certain ages after which a phase change takes place, and we feel that we are older now and the coming life, new tasks, and challenges won’t be accomplished by the present body now.
Remember, A person is old only when he has agreed to believe from now, he can’t.Indian proverb
This quote is self-sufficient to keep you motivated during the workouts or tough jobs. But when there is an imbalance in the diet, sleep, and consequently, our nature, then these are the signs we are turning aged very fast. Suddenly you observe, your hairs losing their color (as in oldness), and you start getting bald from the front corners of the head. All these signs clearly suggest that you are losing your youth very fast. So below is the timeline of the symptoms of fast aging arising in a human body
The Timeline of Fast Aging Symptoms
The timeline of aging will tell you the signs that you experience but ignore in your day-to-day life that are accurate signs suggesting that you are now an older you.
1. Body weakness, Low Stamina: This will probably be the first sign you will observe or might have observed in yourself if you are struggling with aging. You start lacking the endurance and stuck to bed for more time now.
2. Hair loss and Baldness, hair losing their color: This will be the next process you will go through when fast aging approaches you. it can be a result of high tension and stress levels in the body.
3. Skin getting Dull and Wrinkled: This process clarifies that you are losing your shine and aura of young age and losing your personality.
4. Brain impairments: Memory loss, losing your temper easily and emotional imbalances are the next symptoms and strong evidence that tell you that your body is aging fast. Finally, it leads to brain jam which affects their productivity and efficiency.
5. Weak and Stiff Joints: These symptoms are now common in middle-aged people when they find it hard to lift weights or walk as long as they usually do.
6. Fast aging takes your goals, achievements, promotions, and even success away from you. Fast aging you are actually the inefficient, unproductive, and unemployable you who compromised his health over every secondary thing in life.
Five Major Causes of quick aging
Below are the reasons that contribute the most to speed up the aging process.
- UV rays
Presently, our atmosphere is weak in resisting the entrance of Far UV rays capable of penetrating deep into the skin damaging the cells and tissues beneath as a result of which, the cells multiply slowly. Know more about how the UV Rays cause fast aging to our skin and body.
- Improper diet
Improper diet keeps our body short of essential nutrients necessary for producing new cells, repairing old cells, secreting the hormones timely.
- Less sleep
Sleep helps the body to relax, filter out all toxins, low the mental stress, and eye strain. Know more about how short of sleep affects health that leads to fast aging.
- More coitus
More coitus(sex) leads to the outflow of semen which keeps the brain functioning divine, your body young and energetic.
1. The youth is considered powerful and divine because, in this age group, a person’s reproductive organs produce good quantity and quality of semen which nourishes our brain.
2. To stay young, you need to reduce coitus.
- Smoking and Alcoholism
Smoking and Alcoholism slows down the metabolism of our body cells and in the worst case, ceases it to cause death.
1. Smoking also leads to the inflow of many toxic chemicals that increase the oxygen free radicals in our body leading to all-day exhaustion and tiresome nature.
2. Alcohol leaves a bad impact on the liver in the long run that decreases its efficiency to filter out dead cells from the blood.
You may turn vulnerable to frequent sickness.
This is how Sea Buckthorn slows your Aging process
Below are some Scientifically proven Sea buckthorn derived solutions to slow your Aging process and elongate your youth.
- UV protection with Sea Buckthorn
Sea Buckthorn oil contains a combination of all essential minerals and complexes that form an anti UV layer on the skin necessary to prevent skin burns, critical tanning due to the radiation.
This also helps the low lying layers of skin to rejuvenate and heal in less time. Know more about the content of natural Sea Buckthorn oil.
- Complete Nutrition with Sea Buckthorn
With over 190 biologically active compounds combining together to bring a positive impact on your health journey, Sea buckthorn berry’s derivatives should be considered a blessing from mother nature.
Know more about the nutrition profile of Sea Buckthorn berry.
- Proper Sleep Cycle
Proper Sleep cycle helps the body to relax, filter out all toxins, low the mental stress, and eye strain.
It is necessary for stronger immunity and muscles. Hence, it also important to slow down aging.
Know about some tips to get good sleep every day.
- Moving towards less coitus
Participating in coitus frequently keeps our stamina low and diminishes our mental and physical activeness. Less coitus definitely slows down aging. Ask the Indian Monks and Yogis who easily cross 100 years of age and still do all the youth stuffs.
1. The ejaculation of semen leads to the outflow or essential compounds and minerals away from the body.
2. Less coitus will save more of such minerals and compounds for the body processes and functions that ultimately keeps your skin hydrated and healthy.
3. It also prevents early baldness and weak vision.
4. The best way to have controlled coitus is by engaging in some task that gives you more pleasure than coitus.
These are our thoughts and findings on the aging process, how it speeds up and how can we slow it down.
Thanks for your time. Do share it with the needy ones!